Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Things I'd Carry

If I were going away and I could only take five things, I would take a very close friend, loads and loads of money, a lot of clothes, my straightener and my dogs :). These things say a lot about me because they are things that are pretty important to me. I chose a very close friends because I absolutely love having company all the time. Someone I can tell everything to and do things with. I also chose money because well... who wouldn't want to take money? It's pretty difficult to go on in life with no money. Clothes, without a doubt, is essential because it keeps you covered and protected. You also don't want to wear the same exact thing every single day. My straightener really isn't THAT important but I mean.. hair is important and you can't let it look a mess everyday! My dogs... I love them to death and I don't know what I would do without them. No one can make me smile more than they do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment