Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hello Fashion World

Hi, my name is Savannah Najour and I am a student from mr. Parsons English class. For my subject I have chosen to talk about fashion. This subject interests me so much because I spend a lot of time looking through high fashion magazines such as Vogue. The different styles and ways that people wear different outfits is so interesting. How you can mix and match a shirt with a skirt, pants, shorts ranging from high wasted shorts to low wasted, long-high wasted skirts, short low wasted skirts, etc. I’m sure  you get the point. There are so many different brands in fashion, famous or not famous. My favorites at any regular store at a mall consist of Guess, Hollister, American Apparel and Urban Outifitters. High fashion names that I really like include Gucci, Prada, Dolce & Gabonna and Carolina Herrera. These are only a few names on the hundreds out there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment