Friday, April 27, 2012

My Personal Opinion


My own personal opinion about what I’ve been writing and blogging about is a very strong one. Fashion has interested me since I could remember. You just have to know what to wear with what.. if you don’t then it won’t look good! I’m not against any particular type of clothing. I notice that many are against the “holes in the jeans” look but I disagree! It might seem raggedy and ugly when you first think about it but it really is a great look. You can wear this anywhere.. out with your friends and even to a club. A show that I really love is fashion police, also a twitter page I have decided to follow. They talk about current fashions and what celebrities are wearing but with a twist! They are so funny and so much fun to watch!
Photo From Fashion Police: "Kim K is smiley, shiny and silver in a Catherine Malandrino dress and Casadei heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment